Hire a Badass Lawyer today!
- Southern California Lawyers.
- Personal Injury Lawyer and Workers Compensation, Employment Law.
- Over 20 years experience.
- We are here to help with all aspects of your problems and will fight for the best possible result.
- Call 888-677-7882
If you have questions about a car accident, slip and fall, wrongful death or workers’ compensation claim, employment claim please contact us for a free consultation.
Our legal team is organized so that each client receives the attention and care they deserve. When time is urgent after a serious injury, it is reassuring to know that your case will be given the priority it deserves. We understand that choosing a lawyer is a difficult decision. To help with your decision, we offer the following:
You can speak directly with an attorney who can answer any questions you have so you can make an informed decision.
REPRESENTATION ON A CONTINGENCY BASIS
If we do not win, you do not pay!
NO OUT OF POCKET COSTS
We advance the costs of representing you. If we do not recover for you, you do not have to pay.
OFFICES IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA
We have offices in Orange County and Riverside, CA. However, we accept cases in any city in California. We prefer appointments in person at one of our offices, but if you can not come to our office, we can arrange an appointment at your home or in the hospital.
YOU HAVE RIGHTS EVEN IF YOU DO NOT HAVE CITIZENSHIP DOCUMENTS
If you have been injured in an accident, you should immediately seek legal advice before talking to an insurance adjuster or sign any documents.
What can our lawyers do for you?
If you had a car accident or work accident we can help with the following:
- Carry out an immediate investigation to locate witnesses and preserve evidence relevant to the car accident before they are lost or altered
- Help you get the medical care you need
- Perform all communications with insurance companies and get your car fixed immediately
- Help you deal with auto insurance companies in connection with your car accident claim
- Search all potential sources of compensation for your losses and expenses
- Maximize the compensation you receive for your injuries, such as pain and suffering
Follow us on:
Read our Blog
An increasingly common question I get is “does a prospective employer or your current employer have the right to look at your social media accounts such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. “ Well that depends on a couple issues. First if your accounts are not set to private a prospective employer or your current employer…